Microsoft RSA Kinect Giveaway
1) PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: The Microsoft RSA Kinect Giveaway at RSA. Register to be part of the Microsoft Talent Network and be entered to win a Microsoft Kinect.
2) ELIGIBILITY: This giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older who are Attendee's of the 2011 International RSA. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Microsoft Corporation and its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies; anyone working directly on Microsoft programs; and the immediate family members (parent, child, spouse, and sibling) and persons living in the household of each such employee or person working directly on Microsoft programs are not eligible to enter.
3) HOW TO ENTER: To enter the giveaway, join our talent network on the RSA web page.
4) Giveaway Drawing: One drawing will be held on March 7, 2012. A total of 1 Xbox 360 and Kinect Bundled Systems will be given away. Total ARV of all prizes:$500.00. Entrants may only win one giveaway item through the duration of the give away.
If you are a potential winner, we may require you to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and a W-9 tax form within 10 days of notification. Any applicable tax on a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes will be awarded provided they are properly claimed, as described herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if prize is unavailable. No barter, transfer, substitution or assignment of prize permitted, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion in the event that the stated prize becomes unavailable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
5) How will you post the winners list? The sponsor is required to provide a list of winners to anyone that requests it. The list can be sent by U.S. mail, or email. The winners will be notified via email, and a list will be emailed out to all
6) GENERAL CONDITIONS: Giveaway entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. Potential winners will be notified at the e-mail address provided and must respond with their street address, city, state, zip, and telephone number to be eligible to receive a prize. If a potential winner fails to respond to email notification within 5 days of notification date, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Up to six (6) alternate winners per prize will be selected. If any prize remains unclaimed after 6 attempts, the prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be shipped within ninety (90) days of winner verification to the address provided by winner. Return of any prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification, in which case the prize will not be awarded. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Microsoft Corporation, its related companies, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, prize suppliers, employees and agents including TMP Worldwide and Jobs2Web, from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this giveaway or acceptance or use of any prize won.
9) RESTRICTIONS/LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. If for any reason this giveaway is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this giveaway, the sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or network congestion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11) SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this give away is Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington, 98052.(back to RSA Event page)